Sunday, December 28, 2008
Clique or Cliché?
Today was the day. The day that I finally had enough courage to rent a movie off of I-tunes. I rented the movie The Clique for $2.99. But, I actually for some odd reason was able to rent it for free. I have read the books but it was about 2 years ago, and I loved the books. The movie was very accurate and followed the book well. I would catch myself going "oh yeah I remember that part". I really did enjoy the movie and I would recommend it to anyone 17 and younger. My only complaint is that why are the girls so young age? I mean really 12. The girls were calling each other bitches, wearing designer clothes and talking about first kisses with boys. Don't get me wrong the movie was excellent just the girls seemed young. But the actresses that played the girls seemed to be around 15 years old. The actress that played Dylan was extremly talented and I hope to see her in other movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment